Recently Samsung officially released the Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OTA update for Galaxy S3 LTE Model. Most of the users, should have got the update notification. However there are certain cases, in which users are unable to update their devices, like they may have issues with Samsung Kies, Rooted or any other problem, so in that case, you’ve to flash the firmware update file manually. Follow the step by step manual update tutorial in order to update your phone.
Guidelines and Requirements:
1. This Update tutorial is only applicable for Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE. Do not try to update another variant of GS3, otherwise you may brick your phone.
2. Make sure your phone is factory unlocked. Additionally, it is compatible with both Rooted and Unrooted phones, but you’ll loose root access as this is the official firmware.
3. You need to Backup your data before you proceed further. Best Data Backup Apps for Android, you may consider.
4. Also Enable USB Debugging on your phone by going to Settings -> Developers Options.
5. Before we moving further, check that you’ve got enough battery charge on your phone.
6. Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk.
1. Click Here to Download the Android 4.3 I9305XXUEMKC firmware for Galaxy S3 LTE.
2. Click Here to Download Odin.
How to Update Manually update Samsung Galaxy S 3 LTE (GT-I9305) to Android 4.3 I9305XXUEMKC firmware
1. First of extract the downloaded files on your desktop. You should get the Odin folder and a tar.md5 update file.
2. Run the Odin Application.
3. Next, Reboot your phone into Download Mode by Holding and Pressing the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time, till you see a warning message on your screen.
4. Once in the download mode, connect your phone to PC via the USB Cable, Make sure that you’re using the original usb cable.
5. Now come to Odin, and only check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time and rest leave the default settings.
6. When everything gets ready, Hit the PDA button and Select the tar.md5 update file and then hit the START Button.
7. Now wait for Odin to completely flash the Android 4.3 update on your GS3.
8. When it gets completed, Odin will notify you via the PASS!! Message and your phone should automatically reboots.
That’s it folks, It was all you need to learn, in order to safely and successfully update your Galaxy S3 to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean, if for some reasons you were unable to get the OTA Update notification. Though it was all easy but then if in any you still have issues or confused at any step, do let us know in the comment section for further support. For Updates and Tutorials, Do not forget to visit us back for more updates and guides.