How to Downgrade iPhone Baseband with Sn0wbreeze
Many people nowadays dreams of unlocking their locked iPhone for free, which I guess is impossible. There is only one method that may unlock your iPhone for free. But to unlock your iPhone you must have 01.59.00 Baseband. Today I will tell you how to change your iPhone Baseband. If you have got any of the following you can change your baseband to 01.59.00:
Related: iTunes Error 3194 Fix
First You have to Download
- Original iOS 5.1.1 Firmware
- redsn0w modded.
- Build a Custom Firmware using Pwnage Tool or Sn0wbreeze. Building a custom Firmware steps are very easy and you are guided by the software it self.
- Now open iTunes to Restore the Custom Firmware you’ve built. Use “Alt” + “Restore” button on MAC OS X and on windows use “Shift” + “Restore”.
- Then Open Redsn0w Modded now click on the Extras. Click on the Select IPSW and Select the IPSW File you have download form the Internet ( not the custom build). There will be appear an another window click “OK” and go back.
- Click on Jailbreak and wait while a minute once the process is completed check Install Cydia and Downgrade to 01.59.00.
- Click Next and Follow the steps which software directed.
- Congrats your iPhone baseband is changed to 01.59.00
Note: We do not take the responsibility that it will for sure Unlock your iPhone. We have demonstrated this tutorial for educational purpose.