If you had recently updated your Galaxy S4 to the latest VRUEMK2 Firmware, then probably you would have lost Root Access and would be looking for a proper guide to gain root access. Chainfire has released the Root for T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 running on the latest Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Firmware. If you’ve got the same firmware update, follow the complete step by step guide below in order to safely and successfully get root access on your phone.
Guidelines and Requirements:
1. This root guide is only for T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 don’t try this tutorial on another device, otherwise it may brick your device.
2. Rooting your device voids your phone warranty.
3. Enable USB debugging on your device by going to phone Settings > General > Developers Options.
4. Before you proceed for the root process it is important to backup your phone data, though rooting does not wipe data or erases data on your device.
5. Make sure that you’ve it least 70% charge on your device.
6. Last but not least, you are doing all this process at your own risk.
You will need a couple of things to root your T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919. Download All of the following files on your PC to begin the process.
1. Click Here to download Chainfire CF-Auto-Root exploit.
2. You’ll need Odin and that is included in the cf-root package.
Root T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 on Android 4.3 VRUEMK2 Firmware
1. First of all Boot your device into download Mode by pressing the Volume Down + Home + Power Buttons and hold until you see the warning screen on your device, Then press the Volume Up button.
2. Now extract the Odin and run it as administrator.
3. Connect your phone to the PC and wait until Odin recognize it.
4. Next, Click on PDA and select the “CF-Auto-Root-jfltetmo-jfltetmo-sghm919.,tar,md5″ file.
5. Now you’re done click on Start to begin the process.
6. When the exploit is flushed completely you should see Pass message on Odin And during this your device will reboot automatically.
- How to Install Android 4.3 Custom ROM for T-Mobile Galaxy S4
- Best Apps for Rooted Android Phones and Tablets
That’s it folks!! It was all you needed to know and learn in order to successfully root T-Mobile Galaxy S4 SGH-M919 on Android 4.3 VRUEMK2 Firmware. Hopefully things went perfect for you. It was an easy tutorial, However, if you need further queries, confused at any step, feel free to let us know in the comment section for further support.