No doubt, Technology have made our life easier but just like other things it comes with a price. For example, look at the social media, and worldwide web in common have its pros and cons.
Parents in 2017 have many responsibilities, and you need to care and monitor your children activities both online and offline. When your child is having this much of open opportunities, it is, of course, a major concern for parents. But as I said earlier, technology have its advantages, and you don’t have to worry about these little issues when you have Hoverwatch that can put away your worries.
You can track mobile phones with hoverwatch that keep track of your children offline and online activities. It can easily track SMS, Call history (even call audio), Web history, location (where your child goes and spend most of his time, another great safety feature for your family).
You can also use this application to keep an eye on your employees if in case you’re worried about your company or organization sensitive information from being leaked online.
Luckily it is available for Android, Windows, and Mac.
Here are all the features comes with Hoverwatch subscription.
- Social Media Tracking: You can track all messages sent on popular sites such Facebook, Whatsapp, and Viber. You can monitor every message through a dedicated online panel.
- Location Tracking: Hoverwatch uses the Smartphone built-in GPS technology to track the location of the device using active internet connection.
- Remain Completely Invisible: You might be concerned that anyone can quickly detect the application. But security feature allows it to stay completely hidden from the user, even if the user is familiar with how the devices work.
- SIM Card Replacement: If in case the user changes SIM card on the device, it will automatically notify the servers to send a notification, and you can still track the device.
- Easy-to-use Interface: The application is developed and designed in such a way that even novice can easily get used to it. You can check the screenshot below showing the user-panel.
Please note that in order to use some features you will be required to have root access on the device being monitored.
You can start using Hoverwatch for free to try out the features if it works and fulfills your requirements. But obviously, just like the other tracking services online it is not free.
The price plans are more than affordable especially considering the functionality and the features the service is packing.
Hoverwatch has two plans:
You can only track one device using the Personal plan and here is what it costs:
- $19.95 for one month.
- $49.95 for three months.
- $99.95 for a year.
Now if you’ve got more than one device to track then you need the Family plan that can track and monitor up to 5 devices and costs:
- $39.95 for one month.
- $99.95 for three months.
- $199.95 for a year.
You can learn more about the service and download the official app from the site given above. You can sign up for a free Mobile Tracker account and start tracking and monitoring your family, employees or even girlfriend device with user panel that can be accessed using a web browser.