Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE, Running Android 4.1.2 XXDMF2 Firmware, can root their devices. Follow this step by step guide, How to Root Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE.
Before we move on Root Galaxy Note 2, there are certain Guidelines and Prerequisites, you need to act upon and fulfill in order to successfully Root your Note 2.
Guidelines and Prerequisites
1. This Root Guide, is only for Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE Running Android 4.1.2 XXDMF2 Firmware. Do not try this on any other variant of Galaxy Note 2, it may brick your device.
2. Make sure you’ve already installed USB Drivers for Galaxy Note 2, on your PC. If not, then download it from our download section, given below.
3. We always recommend you, before rooting or updating your device, Backup your important data.
4. Enable USB Debugging on Galaxy Note 2, by going to Settings->Developers Options->USB Debugging. If for some reasons, you’re unable to find Developers options in settings, then go to About Device, and tap the Build Number for about 7 times.
5. Make sure you’ve got enough charge on your device, at least 60% is recommended.
6. Last but not the least, You’re doing this at your own risk, We’ll not be responsible, if anything goes wrong with your device. Note that it has already been tested on Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE and is confirmed to be working perfectly.
1. Click Here to Download Samsung USB Drivers. Note that if you have already installed Samsung Skies or drivers, then there is no need to download this file.
2. Click Here to Download Odin3 v3.07.
3. Click Here to Download CF-Auto-Root zip package for N7105XXDMF2.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE on Android 4.1.2 Using CF-Auto Root
1. First of all extract the Odin3 and CF-Auto Root Package file on your desktop, you downloaded earlier.
2. Now you need to Reboot Galaxy Note 2, into Download Mode, Here is how to do it;
- First Swtich-off your device.
- Now Press and Hold the ‘Volume Down+Home+Power‘ buttons at the same time, till you see the warning message on your screen.
- After then just press the Volume Up, button and you’re in download mode.
3. Now launch the Odin3 Application on your PC and Connect your LTE Galaxy Note 2 to the PC using the data cable.
4. At this point make sure, Odin3 recognizes your device. You’ll see the Added, in the message section of Odin3 as well as the ID:COM port will either turn Blue or Yellow.
5. Further, Click on the PDA button and select the ‘CF-Auto-Root-t0lte-t0ltexx-gtn7105.tar.md5‘ file. After then just click on the START button, to start rooting your Galaxy Note 2.
6. Now just wait, while Odin3 Flashes the CF-Auto Root Zip package on your Galaxy Note 2 N7105 LTE.
7. Once the process of Rooting Completes, Odin will notify you, using the green Pass!! Message and your device will automatically reboot.
8. After then you can disconnect Note 2 from your PC and make sure, SuperSU app is installed on your device. You can also Verify Root Access on Galaxy Note 2 N7105, by installing a simple app from Google Play Store, called, ‘Root Checker’.
That’s it folks, Hopefully you’ve learned, How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE on Android 4.1.2 XXDMF2 Firmware. What’s next? After you’ve rooted Galaxy Note 2 LTE, you can then look for further resources like Custom Recovery and ROM’s. Stay tuned to OhGuideMe and will keep you updating for further modifications to your Galaxy Note 2.