Avatar Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Nightly Custom ROM is now available for Samsung Galaxy Note 2. Custom ROM does optimize and enhance your device performance, they do have built-in tweaks for most common bugs. Avatar ROMs are counted as one of the best Custom ROMs available for Android Smartphones and Tablets devices.
You should know that in order to install custom ROMs, you need to have Rooted device and Custom Recovery in order to flash the custom roms. If you’ve already Rooted your Galaxy Note 2 LTE and also you’ve installed Custom Recovery (ClockworkMod or TWRP Recovery) then you can install the Avatar Custom ROM on your Galaxy Note 2 LTE.
Guidelines and Prerequisites:
1. This Custom ROM installation guide is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE. Do not try to flash these files on another device or variant of Galaxy Note 2.
2. Make sure your device is already Rooted and Custom Recovery, ClockworkMod or TWRP Recovery is already installed.
3. When Rooting, Installing Custom ROM or making any changes to your OS, As usaual we always recommends to Backup your Data, so that you do not loose your important data.
4. On your LTE Galaxy Note 2, go to Settings->Developers Options and Enable USB Debugging.
5. In order to avoid uncertain shutdown during the Avatar Custom ROM installation, It is strongly recommended to have at least 80% battery charged.
6. Last but not the least, Proceed at your own risk. Note that Avatar Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM has already been tested on LTE Note 2 and is confirmed to work perfectly.
1. Click Here to Download Avatar Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM for LTE Galaxy Note 2.
2. Click Here to Download GApps for Android 4.3 Custom ROMs.
How to Update Samsung Galaxy Note 2 LTE to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Using Avatar Nightly ROM
1. Firstly Connect your Galaxy Note 2 LTE to PC via the USB Cable and transfer the download files to the internal storage of your device.
2. Once files are successfully transferred, Disconnect your LTE Note 2 and Reboot it into Recovery Mode by Pressing and Holding the Volume Up+Home+Power buttons simultaneously.
3. The first you must do in recovery mode is to take Nandroid Backup of your Current ROM, So that in case you want to Restore Back to your current ROM, Nandroid Backup will help you to easily restore back to your current status and settings.
4. Now you need to Wipe Cache Partition and Factory reset your Galaxy Note 2 to prepare it for new installation.
For TWRP Recovery – Tap the WIPE option, then Factory Reset and swipe to confirm factory reset.
For CWM Recovery – Select Wipe data/Factory Reset then Wipe Cache Partition then selectAdvanced->Wipe Dalvik Cache
5. Finally your Galaxy Note 2 is now ready to be updated to Android 4.3 Jelly Bean using the Avatar Custom ROM.
For TWRP Recovery – Tap the ‘Install’ option and select the Avatar Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Custom ROM zip package.
For CWM Recovery – Select ‘Install Zip from SD Card’ and navigate to Storage Directory and select Avatar Custom ROM zip package.
6. Using the same mehtod as you did in Step 5, Using the recovery options Flash the GApps Zip Package for Android 4.3 Jelly Bean to install Google Apps like Google Play Store and so on.
7. At last using the Custom Recovery Options, Reboot your LTE Galaxy Note 2. Remember, when booting for the first time, it may take some time to boot normally, like it can take up to 5 minutes, so be patience and there is nothing to worry about it.
After rebooting Avatar 4.3 Jelly Bean Galaxy Note 2 should be running on your Galaxy Note 2 LTE.