Apple claims iOS 7 to be the best Mobile OS, which is in fact one of the best, with so many best amazing features, to give you the best user experience on your IOS devices. If you’ve recently updated your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch to IOS 7 beta, for some reason or bugs you may want to Downgrade to iOS 6, If you’re looking for such guide, then it is the perfect and safe guide, to downgrade your iOS device to iOS 6 from iOS 7 beta version.
Down below, I have given the Step by Step Instructions, ‘How to Downgrade to IOS 7 Beta to iOS 6‘ . Remember you can only downgrade to the latest iOS firmware which is IOS 6.1.3 and for iPhone 5 users it is IOS 6.1.4. Also note one thing more, at the moment, you can not use your saved SHSH Blobs, on any A5+ device, which is useless, if you’re trying. Although Apple clearly have stated that;
“Devices updated to iOS beta can not be restored to earlier versions of iOS. Registered development devices will be able to upgrade to future beta releases and the final iOS software.”
But by following the instructions below, we were able to downgrade it successfully, By following the exact instructions given down below, you can also downgrade your device running iOS 7 Beta to the most current iOS firmware.
Step By Step Guide – How to Downgrade iOS 7 Beta
1. Before you proceed further, Make sure, You have taken Backup of your device.
2. First of all Download iOS 6 for your device.
3. Once you’ve downloaded iOS 6 for your device, from your PC, Launch iTunes.
4. Now you need to put your device into DFU Mode, If you don’t know to do it, Learn Here.
5. Once your device is in DFU Mode, iTunes will give you a pop up message, that it has detected your device in Recovery Mode. During this your device screen will be black.
6. Just press ‘OK‘ on the recovery message pop up and on your Windows, Hold the Shift key, or If you’re Mac user then Alt/Option key, and Click on the Restore Button, and just select the IPSW File you have just downloaded before. And then hit the Restore option to Restore your device back to IOS 6.
7. Now have some patience, while iTunes Restores Back your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch to IOS 6, Once it gets completed, iTunes will give you a pop up message, confirming that it has successfully restored your device.
Hopefully you’ve learned, How to Downgrade iOS 7 Beta version to iOS 6 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch, Let us know in the comment sections, How everything went up for you.