Samsung recently released the Google Edition of Samsung Galaxy S4. With that SamMobile guy, have revealed the Android 4.3 Jellybean extracted from Google edition of Samsung Galaxy S4. Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 has been tested and is perfectly working. which in a way means you can install and enjoy Android 4.3 Jellybean on your Samsung Galaxy S4 GT-I9505 device. If you are interested in installing Android 4.3 Jellybean on Galaxy S4, then follow the step by step guide.
Things you need to know before installing Android 4.3 on Galaxy S4:
- It will effect your device Warranty
- Your device should be Samsung Galaxy S4 [GT-I9505G]
- Backup your Device before you proceed (if you have important data)
- This is not flashable through odin
- Download Android 4.3 [Direct Download Link]
- Google has not yet released Android 4.3 Jellybean publicly
Step By Step Guide to Install Android 4.3 Jellybean
Once you complete all the above mentioned requirements and downloaded the Android 4.3 Jellybean file, then you are ready to go.
Once you have download the Android 4.3 Google Play edition ROM file, copy that file to your SD Card.
Now you need to enter Recovery Mode by pressing these buttons, [Power+Volume up+Home Button] on your Samsung Galaxy S4 device.
Now here you need to do Wipe/Factory reset.
After Swipe/Factory resetting, Flash Google Play Edition ROM File
Now here you need to Reboot your device.