If you have been looking for easy and safe rooting for your Galaxy Note 3, then CF-Auto Root has released the Root for Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 and some other models of Note 3. Follow this step by step rooting guide, if you really want to root your Galaxy Note 3 safely and successfully.
1. This Root Tutorial is only for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900). Do not try to flash these files on another device, it can brick your device.
2. Rooting any Android device voids its warranty. However you can reclaim warranty by installing the Official Stock Firmware.
3. Although Rooting does not wipe your device data but it is always recommended to Backup your device data.
4. Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Note 3 by going to Settings and Developers options. If you’re unable to find Developers options, then go to About Device and tap the Build Number for about 7 to 8 times until you’re notified that developers options has been enabled.
5. Install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC, I have given the download link in the download section below.
6. Last but not the least, Do it on your own risk, we shall not be responsible if anything goes wrong with your device during the tutorial. Remember it is already have been tested and is confirmed to be working on Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900.
1. Click Here to Download CF-Aut0-Root package for Galaxy Note 3 (SM-N900).
2. Click Here to Download Samsung USB Drivers for Galaxy Note 3. If you’ve already installed USB Drivers or Samsung Kies then there is no need to download these drivers.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using CF-Auto-Root
1. First of all, make sure you’ve already installed USB Drivers on your PC.
2. Now just extract the CF-Auto-Root package on your desktop.
3. After then Run the Odin3-v1.85 application on your PC.
4. At this stage you’re supposed to Boot your Galaxy Note 3 into Download Mode by holding and pressing the Volume Down+Home+Power buttons at the same time till you see a warning message on your screen, after then just hit the volume up button.
5. Make sure that the Repartition is not checked in Odin.
6. While in download mode you can now connect your Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900 to PC using the USB Cable.
7. At this stage make sure Odin recognizes your device.
8. Finally just hit the PDA button and select the ‘CF-Auto-Root-ha3g-ha3gxx-smn900.tar.md5‘ file after then hit the START button.
9. Just wait for the Odin to Root your Galaxy Note 3. Once it gets completed Odin will notify you using the PASS!! Message and during this your device will automatically reboot.
On the other side, hoping that you’ve learned how to successfully Root Galaxy Note 3 using the CF-Auto-Root. For further support let us know in the comment section.