LG, a South Korean, Smartphone manufacturer, the company last week, revealed its new flagship device, called the ‘LG G2‘ is also know as LG Optimus G2. It is slightly thicker than Samsung Galaxy S4 but bigger than iPhone 5 in size. One thing strange you will notice on the G2, the volume and power buttons have been moved to the back side of the device, the company believes that it will make perfect grip and easily be fitted into your hand, which will prevent your phone from dropping.
The company correspond at the conference confirmed that after it’s launched, the G2 Android Smartphone, will be sooner available in the 130 retail outlets worldwide. LG G2 has been already available in South Korean market for purchase, if you’re from there, you can easily get one from there! As far as the price is concerned, the British retailers have already marked it £468, almost making it £60 cheaper than the Samsung Galaxy S4.
An Overview of LG G2 Specifications
I have briefly summerized the main features and specifications of LG G2, below:
- Physically the size of LG G2 is 5.4 Inches Long, 2.8 inches wide and .35 inches thick.
- And it weighs 143 grams, slightly heavier than Samsung Galaxy S4.
- Screen size is 5.2 Inches with resolution of 1080×1920.
- G2 has Qualcomm’s brand-new Snapdragon 800 processor
- LG G2, Camera is a 13 Mega Pixel with 1080p video recorder ability, and the front camera is 2.1 mega pixels.
- Removable Battery 2610 mAh
- With Internal Memory of 32 GB and 2GB RAM
- OS is Android 4.2.2
Hands on LG G2 – Photos
The LG G2 is by Size bigger than iPhone 5
LG G2 Runnig OS Android 4.2.2
The LG G2, new style innovative Back Buttons
G2 has the High Definition as well high Resolution Display.
New Quadbeat 2, Headphones for G2
LG G2, 0.35 Inches Thicker
So, I almost have covered, Main Features of LG G2 Android Smartphone, its Specifications and Photos as well, Hopefully you have now made up your mind and might be thinking to buy this one!! Let us know in the comment sections, what do you like and what not.