Samsung Galaxy S4, Lucky one for Samsung Inc, It really did well over the few recent months, and compete well with other giants brand, After its successful launch, Samsung launch two other variants of GS4, which are Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295, which is actually a waterproof version and another is called Galaxy S4 Zoom especially for Camera and Photography fans.
Now just talk about the S4 Active Rooting, which is currently our concern, thanks to the Chainfire developers who are always ready to bring the latest Root for your Android devices. I will guide you step by step, How to root your Galaxy S4 Active, But before we move ahead, there are certain things you should read before proceeding further, as these will help you to successfully root your device.
Things you should know, before Rooting Galaxy S4 Active:
- Rooting your device will void your warranty.
- Although rooting does not erase your data but it is recommended that you Backup your device.
- You need to Enable USB Debugging, Enable USB Debugging from Settings->Developers Opitons->USB Debugging. Note, if you haven’t already activated the developers options on your Galaxy S4 Active, go to Settings->About Device->Build Number. Tap the build number almost 7 times unless you are given a message, it has been enabled.
- Make sure you have enough Battery on your device, at least 60% is recommended.
- Last but not the least, You are doing this at Your Own Risk!!
Once you obey and adhere the above mentioned guidelines, now download the following files.
Instructions: How to Root Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295
Step 1. First you need to Turn-Off your device and boot it into Download Mode, by holding the Volume Down+Home+Power Button simultaneously until you see the warning message. Now just press the Volume Up key to confirm download mode on your device.
Step 2. Now launch the Odin3 V3.07 from the folder you have downloaded.
Step 3. Also connect your device to the PC. When Odin recognizes your device, it will show the Added!! In the message box.
Step 4. In the Odin Menu, make sure to check the Auto-Reboot and F.Reset options.
Step 5. After checking the two options, Now hit the PDA Button to select the CF-Auto-Root tar.md5 file and then hit the Start Button.
Step 6. Now wait for Odin to successfully flash the CF-Auto Root file on your Galaxy S4 Active device. Once it is completed your phone will automatically reboot.
Congrats! By now SuperSU must be installed on your device, you just need to install Root Checker App from Google Play Store, to make sure you have successfully rooted your Galaxy S4 Active GT-I9295.