Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi+3G) SM-T211 Gets Official Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean T211ZSAMI3 Firmware Update
Over the few recent weeks, Samsung released a number of Firmware Updates for many of its devices. Recently, the update was released in the Taiwan region, but you can use this Firmware Update file to update your device. If you really just can’t wait for the OTA update then probably this is the only way to upgrade your device OS. We have made a step by step tutorial, so that you can easily update your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi+3G).
Before we move on to Update your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, there are certain prerequisites and guidelines, you should know in order to successfully update your tablet.
Preparing Your Device
- This manual update guide, is only for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi+3G) Model Number SM-T211, so do not try this on another device. It may brick your device.
- This is the official Firmware Update released by Samsung, and is for both Rooted and Unrooted devices.
- This update tutorial is for Windows users.
- It is strongly recommended that you Backup your device.
- Also, make sure you’ve enough battery on your device, at least 70% is recommended, so that your device may not shut down during the firmware update.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Galaxy Tab 3 7.0, by going to Settings App-> Developers options->and USB Debugging.
- Make sure you’ve already installed the USB drivers for your device, if not, then download it from our download section, given below in the post.
- Last but not the least, Do it on your own risk, we do not take responsibility if anything goes wrong with your device. (The update has been tested and is proven to be working 100% on Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 SM-T211).
- Click Here to Download the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware for Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi+3G)
- Click Here to Download Odin3 V3.07
- Click Here to Download Samsung USB Drivers, if you’ve already not installed on your PC.
How to Manually Update Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 (WiFi+3G) to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean
1. First of all, Unzip/extract the Odin folder on your desktop and launch the Odin3 application.
2. In the Odin3 make sure to check the Auto Reboot and F. Reset Time, options.
3. Now you need to Reboot your Galaxy Tab 3 into Download Mode, Here is how to do it:
- First Swtich-off your tablet.
- Now Press and Hold the ‘Volume Down+Power‘ buttons at the same time, until you see the warning message on your screen.
- After that just hit the Volume Up and you’re in Download Mode on your Galaxy Tab 3.
4. While in download mode, you can connect your device to PC using the data cable. At this point make sure, Your PC and Odin3 recognizes your device. Otherwise try to change the USB Ports or Reinstall USB Drivers.
5. Once everything is properly done and setup, Now you can click on the PDA button in Odin3 and select the Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean Firmware Update file, you’ve just downloaded earlier.
6. After selecting the Update just hit the START button and then wait for the Odin3 to flash the Android 4.1.2 Update file on your Galaxy Tab 3.
7. Once it is done successfully, Odin will notify you using the Pass! Message and also during this your device will automatically get rebooted.
8. Congrats folks, your Galaxy Tab 3, will now boot with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, obviously with improved features and bug fixes for your device. Hoping that you’ve updated your Galaxy Tab 3 successfully to Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean, smoothly without experiencing any errors.
At the end, We really do love and appreciate the sharing, If you’ve successfully updated your device, then share it with your friends who have the same device, it will be really nice of you to share this tutorial with them.