Last night Apple Officially released the innovative, unique iOS7 OS for iDevices. iOS7 is now available for Download and after waiting for so long, you can have it on your iDevice. Let me tell you, there are only certain devices which can run the iOS7, and they are listed below:
- iPhone 4 and Later
- iPad 2 and Later
- iPad Mini
- iPod Touch (5th Generation)
Apple’s latest iOS7, which is a totally redesigned version of iOS is now available for download, you can update your device via iTunes or directly from your device. The most attracting feature of iOS7 is, it is simple, flatter and colorful, which makes it unique from the previous versions of iOS, and this is the major change Apple has made iOS. As far as the App Store is concerned, major Apps has been updated to match the iOS7 compatibility requirements, Facebook and Twitter are one of those!
Preparing Your Device
- First of all make sure your device is compatible with the iOS7, I have listed above the list of devices, which can run iOS7.
- Before updating your device to iOS7, it is recommended that your Backup your device.
- I already have mentioned above, that you can update your iDevice, using iTunes as well your from your iDevice. Choose whatever is suitable for you.
- Before proceeding make sure you’ve Enough Charge on your device.
- It is recommended that you’ve access to a good speed of WiFi network on your device, in order to download the Software update packages.
- Last but not the least, You’re doing this at your own risk.
How to Download iOS7 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
1. Once you’ve Backup your data, Now head over to Settings.
2. Then tap the General tab.
3. Over there you should find the ‘Software Update‘ with 1 notification.
4. Just tap the ‘Software Update‘ and if you do have a software update for your device, like in this case iOS7, then tap the ‘Download and Install‘.
5. Now after just accept the terms and conditions and you’re good to go.
At last, when your download gets completed, your device will reboot and it will then boot with the iOS7 installed on your device. Hopefully the iOS7 update is available on your device.