If you have problems with iOS7 on your iPhone 4, like activation errors and so on then probably you would be looking for a safe downgrade tutorial. Today, I will guide you using the step by step tutorial, How to Downgrade iOS7 to iOS 6.1.3 using iFaith on iPhone 4.
1. iPhone 4 Running iOS7 or iOS7.0.2
2. Make sure you’ve already saved SHSH Blobs, or if you had jailbreak on iOS6.1.3 before then Cydia would probably have saved it onto their servers automatically.
3. You’ll probably need to have Windows PC, it will not work on Mac.
4. Uninstall the latest version iTunes and install iTunes V11.0 on your PC, otherwise it may not work for you. I have given the download links down below.
1. Click Here to Download iFaith for Windows only.
2. Click Here to Download iOS 6.1.3 for iPhone 4.
How to Downgrade iOS7 to iOS 6.1.3 Using iFaith on iPhone 4
1. I assume that you have followed and acted upon the above mentioned guidelines. Note that in order to successfully Downgrade iOS7 to iOS 6.1.3, you need to follow the exact steps as shown in the tutorial. Do not skip any step in the tutorial.
Note that if you’ve already got SHSH Blobs file then Skip directly to Step 7.
3. It will then ask you, if you really want to use your connect device, say ‘yes’.
4. After then you should have 3 options and select the third one which says, ‘Show List of Available SHSH Blobs on TSS Server‘. Here it will then retrieve all the available SHSH Blobs from Cydia server.
5. Now download iOS 6.1.3 [Cydia] SHSH Blobs.
6. Once it SHSH Blobs are downloaded, iFaith will then notify you using the successful message shown on the screen. After then Close iFaith.
7. Now again Run iFaith Application on your PC and select the ‘Build *signed* IPSW w/Blobs‘ option.
8. Now Browse for SHSH Blobs and select your SHSH Blobs.
11. Now what iFaith will do is stitch your IPSW and SHSH Blobs to create a new signed IPSW for your iPhone 4. You may know, Apple has stopped signing All previous versions of iOS, so using this custom IPSW you’ll be able to trick iTunes and Restore back to iOS 6.1.3.
12. Once it gets completed, iFaith will notify you. After you’ll be asked to follow the on screen instructions in order to Boot your iPhone 4 into Recovery Mode. Just follow the instructions on the screen.
13. Once your device is in Recovery Mode, You can then exit iFaith and you have your custom IPSW build on your desktop.
14. Now Open iTunes and make sure your iPhone 4 is connected to PC.
15. Finally hold the Shift Key on your desktop and click on Restore iPhone on iTunes and select the custom IPSW file you have just created earlier.
16. After it should restore your iPhone 4 back to iOS 6.1.3 without any errors.
That’s it folks, Hopefully using the step by step downgrade tutorial, You’ve successfully downgraded iOS7 to iOS 6.1.3 using iFaith. For more tips and tricks and Tutorials stay tuned to OhGuideMe.